On Thursday, June 11 at The Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, our colleagues in the A/E/C industry gave Purdy-McGuire a vote of confidence by selecting us as Engineer of the Year. The criteria is very specific:
- Drawings and specifications are coordinated, clear and complete
- Cooperates in helping resolve problems, and processes shop drawings and submittals in a timely manner
- Responds to questions and resolves problems in a fair and timely manner
- Considerate of subcontractors with respect to prompt approval of applications for payment
- Proficient in BIM or LEED where applicable to the project
We were in good company, as the other nominees in our category read like a Who’s Who of the best engineering firms in the DFW area: RLG Consulting Engineers, SW Associates Consulting Engineers, Inc., The Structural Alliance (tsa), Walter P. Moore, Blum Consulting Engineers, Inc., WSP+CCRD, and JJA Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Consultants.
Congratulations to all nominees and winners in every category!
Special congratulations to two of our valued clients: HKS (Outstanding Architect) and Hill & Wilkinson (Outstanding General Contractor). Of course, we already know you’re the best – this award was just confirmation!
To all of our clients, business partners, and friends – you are all winners. THANK YOU for entrusting us with your projects. We don’t take this honor lightly, and we’ll continue to work hard to earn that trust.