Bridger joined us in 2017 and we are so glad he did! He helps bring sunshine to our office with his genuine – and dimpled – smile. Here are a few things about Bridger in his own words.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in architectural engineering in May 2017 from KSU.
- Grew up in Gretna, Nebraska, but was born in Omaha.
- Spent three years playing the trombone in the KSU Marching Band, visiting the Fiesta Bowl, Alamo Bowl, and Buffalo Wild Wings bowl.
- Spent two months in Indonesia learning the language and culture, and creating relationships with Indonesian students. While there climbed a mountain all night to see the sunrise on top of Mt. Lawu on the Island of Java.
- I was a part of the Navigators Campus Ministry for all 5 years at Kansas State University. This is where I met my wife, Breann!
- Married May 19th, 2017 to Breann Lehr, now Breann Schwasinger.
- Spent week-long trips canoeing the boundary waters in Minnesota and Canoeing down the Green River in Utah.
- Week-long hiking trip in Maine along the Appalachian Trail.
- Greatly enjoy board games – such as Risk, Pandemic, Ticket to Ride.
2 - Santa Monica Pier
1 - IMG-0638
1 - Axe Throwing - Lumberjack
1 - Mount Lawu 1
1 - Wedding - The Guys
3 - IMG-2806
1 - Wedding B&W