Brandon is a talented mechanical engineer, and hails from Texas Christian University (between TCU and K-State, we have a lot of purple in our office). He has worked on a variety of projects, and can often be seen at a colleague’s desk lending a hand. He has a great sense of humor, despite his quiet demeanor. Don’t let him fool you – he has been the life of many Purdy-McGuire employee events. We’re so glad he’s ours!
Take a look at 10 things Brandon wants to share about himself:
- I have a 7-month old daughter named Landrie. She is my favorite person in the world.
- I met my wife in line at a taco truck.
- I practice Spanish & French every day.
- I’m really into wine and craft beer.
- I love traveling. Most of our vacations involve visiting local breweries, vineyards, sporting events, or Spanish speaking countries. Landrie may now have an impact on that…
- I eat hummus every single day when I get home from work.
- I’m very passionate about TCU football and the Dallas Cowboys. I’m not afraid to admit that – even as an adult – I have shed a tear over a loss.
- I listen to a lot of podcasts and The Ticket.
- I have the sleeping schedule of someone 3 times my age. I normally go to bed around 9pm and wake up at 4:30am.
- My favorite quote is “Be the change you wish to see in the world” (Mahatma Gandhi).