Of course, we provide award-winning mechanical and electrical engineering and plumbing design and have done so for decades. But our expertise also includes fire protection, design assist, building automation system design and consultation, building assessments, and Revit instruction and consultation. Sustainability? All of our buildings are designed to be LEED® compliant, so though the client may not be ready to pursue LEED at the onset, if they decide to pursue certification at a future date, the building’s MEP systems won’t require such extensive rework in order to meet predetermined LEED criteria. We have LEED accredited professionals on staff who are adept at energy modeling and ensuring that LEED criteria is met once the client decides to pursue certification.
In addition, we are DBE/WBE/HUB/SBE certified, and can help you fulfill the mandated criteria that is a requirement for many public entities.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Engineering Design
- Central Plants, Thermal Storage, and Power Generation Design
- Construction Administration
- Design Assist
- Due Diligence Reports
- Energy Audits
- Energy Management System Design
- HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection and Electrical Design
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Maintenance Consultation and Planning
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Site Selection Evaluations