Mitchell is one of our newest family members, and we’re glad to have him on our team!
- I was Was born in Dallas and attended Lake Highlands High School. Played football throughout my high school career and into college.
- Fun fact: I scored the first points in the renovated Jesuit stadium! Continued after high school and played college football.
- Started as punter for Midwestern State University all four years in college. Won two conference rings and was All-Conference all four years. Received Special Teams Player of the Year from my team during my freshman and senior years. AND I have the highest single-season punting average for the school.
- Graduated MSU with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Enjoy working out and being active when I have free time.
- Big movie buff!
- Parents are John and Debbie Henton. My dad is also an engineer and works for Childress Engineering. My mom is a flight attendant for Southwest Airlines. I have one older sister, Caroline Henton. Caroline recently got married and her husband Parker is in our family picture above (that’s me on the right).