At Purdy-McGuire, we have the best employees in the world. Ok, so maybe that opinion is a little biased…but here’s partial proof! Check out 10 fun facts about Jeremy Pendery, P.E.
1. Married to my beautiful wife, Paige, for 8 years. We have a 2 year old son and a baby girl on the way.
2. I am a 3rd Generation Aggie on both sides, and am a proud member of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 2002.
3. Music? I love music and I play guitar, French horn, and trumpet.
5. Music…again?! I enjoy listening to music, and have a pretty extensive and eclectic collection.
4. Hanging out on the water is one of my favorite things to do, especially waterskiing and river tubing.
6. I have lived in the Dallas area all of my life except for my four years in college at College Station. I’m a born and bred Texan.
7. I am a novice homebrewer; but I’m a beer connoisseur.
8. Camping is another favorite thing and my family tries to go a couple times a year to different state parks.
9. I earned my Eagle Scout rank from Troop 890 in Dallas, and am looking forward to sharing scouting with my son in the future.
10. Wilshire Baptist Church is where we worship, and I’m an active member.