Chris Woodyard has been with Purdy-McGuire for quite a while. His last name may feel familiar be because his dad, Dee Woodyard, is also one of PMI’s valuable assets. Thanks, Dee, for introducing PMI to your son over a decade ago. We are honored to be the kind of firm you’d want your own children to work! Chris is skilled and talented in his own right, and his work ethic is beyond reproach.
He loves learning new things, and he’s good at helping others to learn Below are a few things that gives us all a glimpse into the world of Chris Woodyard, Plumbing Designer Extraordinaire. Enjoy!
- I use to draw all the way up until I went to college. (You only get rich off of art whenever you are dead)
- I am borderline obsessed with the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns. I love all local sports as well. (Editor’s Note: “borderline” obsessed, Chris? Really?”)
- I’m left handed.
- I enjoy working out, hanging out and having a drink (or 3) with my buddies.
- I still play video games and enjoy technology.
- I played football through my senior year in high school.
- Bananas are probably my favorite food.
- I started at Purdy-McGuire as a part-time surveyor when I was only 19.
- I have a lovely fiancée and we will be getting married next September.
- I have two brothers who look like each other…and nothing like me.